Audience: Teachers, Teacher Educators, Policymakers, Public, Researchers, Administrators
Order #: RD-10-01
R&D Alert® Vol. 11, No. 1
Focus on Postsecondary Readiness
- Q&A with WestEd's Pamela Burdman on Community Colleges and Postsecondary Readiness
- What Does "Postsecondary Readiness" Really Mean When There Are Multiple Pathways to Success?
- Once a Dropout, Not Always a Dropout
- The Promise and Challenges of Dual Enrollment
- A New Focus on Interactive Learning at Community Colleges
- What High Schools Can Do to Better Prepare Students for College
- A Sampling of Resources on Postsecondary Readiness
- What's New & Useful: WestEd Products & Services
Single copies are available free of charge.
This thrice-yearly publication covers issues affecting schools and communities nationwide. All current and past issues of R&D Alert are available online.
If you find this useful, consider:
Course-Taking Patterns and Preparation for Postsecondary Education in California's Public University Systems Among Minority Youth
Format: PDF |
With Francie Lindner, Mary Rosenthal, Sara Sellards, Rhonda Barton
Format: PDF | Copyright: 2009