Comprehensive, Equitable Induction of Beginning Science and Mathematics Teachers
SchoolsMovingUp at WestEd
February 27, 2013 @ 10:30 a.m.-12 p.m. (Pacific Time)
Tel: 415.615.3213 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How well are beginning middle and high school STEM teachers supported? This webinar will address this question and the equity issues in STEM teacher induction that affect both new teachers and students.
Drawing upon a major, 10-year body of research funded by the National Science Foundation, WestEd's Ted Britton and Rose Owens-West will also discuss how to help ensure all students are ready for college and career by improving STEM teachers' content knowledge.
This webinar is ideal for:
- Professional development directors/providers
- Teacher induction directors/providers
- Curriculum specialists in STEM subjects
- School department chairs in STEM subjects
- Building administrators
- Assistant superintendents