Clinical Designs Advancing STEM Teacher Preparation and Linked Learning
This archived webinar features an interactive presentation and discussion detailing successful strategies for advancing science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) and the Linked Learning secondary approach in clinical teacher preparation.
Examples of STEM-rich elementary schools, middle school math and science teacher preparation, and High School Linked Learning partnerships are highlighted.
Topics discussed include:
- Linked Learning Guiding Principles and Core Components
- CSU EB Clinical Practice
- Growing District Partnerships
- Guided Language Acquisition Design
- Rethinking STEM Education: Innovative Models for K-12 Teacher Development
- STEM and Linked Learning
- Engaging Students Through Linked Learning
- Connecting Linked Learning, Teacher Preparation and STEM