Recorded on March 14, 2013
The Professional Learning Modules developed by the California Department of Education are an excellent resource for teachers and staff as they address the implementation of Common Core State Standards (CCSS).
What do teachers really need when it comes to CCSS implementation? The presenters and participants address this key question.
This webinar is designed to help you:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the Professional Learning Modules available for CCSS in mathematics and English language arts
- Discover how to use these resources to create local professional learning activities for teachers and administrators
Professional Learning Modules discussed in this webinar are:
- Overview of the Common Core State Standards for California Educators
- Mathematics: Kindergarten through Grade Eight Learning Progressions
- Mathematics: Kindergarten through Grade Twelve Standards for Mathematical Practice
- English Language Arts: Informational Text–Reading