Recorded on November 18, 2015
This webinar was sponsored by the Secondary Literacy Partnership.
In this webinar, two experienced educators explore how educators can use Smarter Balanced assessments to expand the scope of classroom literacy practices.
Who Will Benefit
- Secondary literacy educators, leadership teams, technical assistance providers supporting literacy in middle and high school
What You Will Learn
- The architecture of Smarter Balanced summative assessments
- How Common Core State Standards are assessed in the Smarter Balanced Comprehensive Summative Assessment
- The implications for classroom-embedded interim assessment design
- The opportunities for rich and rigorous formative assessment