Recorded on November 06, 2019
Improving outcomes for English learner students with disabilities requires research-based instructional strategies to tailor academic instruction for dually-identified students.
In this archived webinar you will hear how the state of Georgia is building statewide teacher capacity in this area, and how one Georgia district is working to infuse effective instruction through its schools.
Who Will Benefit
- Margaret Baker, Program Manager, Title III, Part A & ESOL Language Programs, Federal Programs Division, Georgia Department of Education
- Latoya Gray, Supervisor, Special Education, Cherokee County School District
- Debbie Ritter, Learning Support Specialist, Cherokee County School District
- Silvia DeRuvo, Senior Program Associate, WestEd
- Cerelle Morrow, Senior Program Associate, WestEd