Doing What Works: Increased Learning Time
This “one-stop” package contains all the materials you need to conduct a professional development session on increased learning time to improve student academic achievement.
Produced by the Doing What Works (DWW) project at WestEd, the package contains:
- A sample workshop agenda, facilitator checklist, and presentation slides
- Visual diagrams, flyers, and forms
- Transcripts of expert interviews
- A list of DWW professional development resources
- An inventory of all the documents and media on increased learning time
- An introduction to DWW, narrated by former Project Director Nikola Filby
This professional development session is appropriate for a range of audiences—teacher leaders or coaches, classroom teachers, and administrators.
Additional DWW Professional Development Packages:
Subscribe to the E-Bulletin and receive regular updates on research, free resources, solutions, and job postings from WestEd.
Your download will begin after you subscribe, or choose no thanks.