Skip to main content

How to Request Permission from WestEd

You may request permission to reproduce copyrighted WestEd material by completing the form at the link below and attaching an electronic copy of the requested material. Allow two weeks for a reply.

Submit a request.

Please complete the Reprint Permission Request Form. Scan the copyrighted material that you want to reproduce into an electronic file. Attach the file to the request form. For more information or assistance, email

Print and E-Coursepack Use

If you want permission to photocopy excerpts of WestEd books and reports, or want simultaneous print and e-coursepack use, please submit your request directly to the Copyright Clearance Center, Inc. at:

Copyright Clearance Center, Inc.
222 Rosewood Drive
Danvers, MA 01923