Recorded on November 13, 2019
The Four Domains for Rapid School Improvement framework organizes the issues state, district, and school leaders should consider when planning for successful and sustainable change:
- Turnaround leadership
- Talent management
- Instructional transformation
- Culture Shift
This archived webinar focuses on the turnaround leadership domain and examines how Halifax County Public Schools is using the special education review process to help improve outcomes and streamline costs.
The special education systems review process helps school districts align their special education services and include a cost-benefit analysis to ensure that funds are effectively and efficiently used to benefit students.
Who Will Benefit
- School and district administrators
- Eric Cunningham, Superintendent, Halifax County Schools
- Faith Boakye, Director of Whole Child Development, Halifax County Schools
- Dona Meinders, Project Director, Center for Prevention and Early Intervention, WestEd
- JoAnn Cox, Associate Director of School and District Services, Comprehensive School Assistance Program, WestEd