Recorded on October 16, 2019
VITAL Collaboration is a research-based approach to improving the PLC process and enhancing job-embedded professional learning.
View this archived webinar to learn how Brockport Central Schools in New York is using VITAL Collaboration to strengthen their PLCs and enhance teachers’ focus on collaboration to support student learning.
Who Will Benefit
- School, district, and state administrators
- Instructional coaches
- Rachel Kluth, Assistant to the Superintendent for Secondary Instruction, Brockport Central Schools
- Brandon Broughton, Principal, Hill Elementary School, Brockport Central Schools
- Kelly Keenan, Instructional Coach, Brockport Central Schools
- Johanna Barmore, School Improvement Facilitator, WestEd
- Melissa Strand, Senior Program Associate, WestEd