Teaching Standards: Profiles For Six States
These profiles of six states’ teaching standards supplement the REL West report, A Multistate Review of Professional Teaching Standards (PDF) which reviews teaching standards in California, Florida, Illinois, North Carolina, Ohio, and Texas to inform California’s revision of its teaching standards.
For each state, you will learn:
- Teaching standards
- Teaching standards’ target audience
- Structure of the teaching standards
- Teaching standards’ approach to addressing the needs of special populations
- Teaching standards’ approach to teachers’ use of education technology
- Teaching standards’ approach to accountability and student learning standards
Profiles of Key National Teaching Standards (PDF), another supplement for the report, is also available.
Information about the regional educational laboratory (REL) system and other REL publications can be found at the National Regional Educational Laboratory Program.
Product InformationCopyright: 2009
Subscribe to the E-Bulletin and receive regular updates on research, free resources, solutions, and job postings from WestEd.
Your download will be available after you subscribe, or choose no thanks.