Select resources from Reading for Understanding are available for download.
Permission is given for individuals to reproduce these resources for school or classroom use. No other reproduction of these materials is permissible.
- Metacognitive Bookmark
- Metacognitive Reading Log Template
- Metacognitive Reading Log: Pair Work
- A Metacognitive Funnel
- My Genre Preferences
- SSR+ Metacognitive Log Template
- Sample Metacognitive Log Prompts
- Discussion Prompts for Debriefing SSR+ Reading
- Evaluating Roadblocks
- Clarification Chart
- Diagram Dialogues
- QAR Introduction: David Woke Up Late
- How Are My Predictions Doing?
- Reciprocal Teaching Role Cards in Science
- Interests and Reading Survey
- Student Learning Goals: Science
- Student Learning Goals: History
- Student Learning Goals: Literature
- Student Learning Goals: Mathematics
- Rubric for Student Self-Assessment of Collaborative Work
- Curriculum-Embedded Reading Assessment (CERA) Individual Writing Prompts
- Curriculum-Embedded Reading Assessment (CERA) Rubric
- Setting SSR+ Goals
- SSR+ Reflections
- SSR+ Reflection Letter
- What Does a Reading Apprenticeship Classroom Look Like?
Visit the Reading Apprenticeship website to learn more about professional development opportunities.