WestEd provides high-quality professional development and technical assistance to support schools and districts to integrate Zearn Math, a powerful teaching and learning tool designed to improve math instruction for students in grades K-5.
Subscribe to the E-Bulletin for regular updates on research, free resources, services, and job postings from WestEd.
Connect with us on social media, where we share valuable information every day to help you tackle real-world challenges.
Our tailored Zearn Math implementation service supports educators and school and district leaders to fully leverage Zearn’s evidence-based curriculum to ensure the right professional supports are in place to advance equitable outcomes in math for all students.
Our approach helps educators discover ways to engage students in key pedagogical content knowledge before beginning modules in Zearn as well as after the learning session is complete. Administrators, coaches, and leaders will learn how to provide meaningful assistance to teachers based on student performance data and make adjustments to curriculum as needed.
Finally, this service promotes instructional leadership and offers participants networking resources through our VITAL professional learning communities (PLCs) that drive schoolwide improvement and increase cross-site collaboration and learning. Our unique approach is rigorous and structured around a suite of standards-driven protocols that are designed to foster deep conversations that propel effective feedback about teaching practice.
What You Will Learn
- Understand what makes Zearn a powerful curricular tool
- Use implementation data to facilitate student interactions and self-regulated learning
- Develop data–driven teaching practices to track student progress, identify challenges and growth areas
- Engage families and caregivers in student learning
- Collaborate and connect with peers in WestEd-facilitated professional learning communities