Transforming School Climate to Exceed LCAP Expectations: Register for one of the locations and dates below.
Improve your school’s climate through leveraging Local Control and Accountability Plans (LCAP). School district and county office leaders will hear about the latest research on school climate, and explore strategies for improving school climate within the context of LCAP priority areas.
Speakers will include:
- Jannelle Kubinec, Director, Comprehensive School Assistance Program, WestEd
- Kerry Callahan, Assistant Superintendent of Education Services, Western Placer Unified School District
- Ian Guidera, Chief Schools Officer, Partnership for Los Angeles Schools
- Darrick Smith, Assistant Professor of Educational Leadership, University of San Francisco
The event will include roundtable conversations with presenters and peers to allow for deeper discussion and sharing.
* Hosted by the REL West School Climate Alliance, this event will be replicated in two locations to allow for easy access and minimal travel for participants. Both are one-day long, 8:30am-3:30pm (Pacific Time). We hope you can join us!