- Tuesday, April 12, 2022: 1:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m. (PT) / 4:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m. Featuring CalHOPE. Register for the Peer Learning Exchange.
- Tuesday, May 10, 2022: Registration coming soon.
- Tuesday, June 7, 2022: Registration coming soon.
The California Center for School Climate (CCSC), a California Department of Education initiative operated by WestEd, provides free support and training on school climate and data use to California local education agencies (LEAs).
CCSC hosts monthly peer learning exchanges to advance the knowledge and application of school climate initiatives such as trauma-informed practices, social-emotional learning, restorative practices, and well-being.
Each session focuses on a specific topic based on participant feedback and provides an opportunity for LEAs across California to connect with and learn from each other as they use data to inform and implement these whole-person initiatives.
Participants can expect to engage in small-group discussions and leave with actionable insights.
Who Will Benefit
- K-12 school district superintendents and administrators
- Principals and site administrators
- Teacher leaders, behavior specialists, intervention coordinators
- Counselors, school psychologists, and mental health professionals
What You Will Learn
- How educational leaders are tackling school climate issues
- Insights from diverse contexts and the opportunity to connect with leaders across CA
- Practical strategies for building welcoming and inclusive environments for adults and youth
- Effective use of school climate data
- How to set strategic (and realistic) goals for action throughout the school year
- Tuesday, April 12, 2022: 1:00 p.m.– 2:00 p.m. (PT) Featuring CalHOPE. Description coming soon. Register.
- Tuesday, May 10, 2022: Registration coming soon
- Tuesday, June 7, 2022: Registration coming soon