Addressing Trauma and Fostering Resilience
A collection of resources developed by REL West.
REL West has partnered with the California School-Based Health Alliance (CSHA) and others to offer events and learning opportunities that address the impacts of trauma on student development and communities and help build individual and community resilience.
The videos and related resources on this page share practical, evidence-based strategies for educators, health and mental health practitioners, and other social services providers to effectively address trauma and build the positive relationships and systems of support necessary to foster resilience.
Key topics include:
- Six Strategies to Promote Student Resilience
- Trauma, Resilience, and Cross-Sector Approaches to Supporting Kids
- Considerations for Responding to Youth Suicide
- Supporting the Social and Emotional Needs of Educators and Students
- Trauma-Informed Strategies for Building Relationships with Students
- The Importance of Trauma-Informed Practices
Subscribe to the E-Bulletin and receive regular updates on research, free resources, solutions, and job postings from WestEd.
Your download will be available after you subscribe, or choose no thanks.