The PITC Curriculum Implementation Training
Note: Registration requires login. If you are new to PITC, you will need to create an account. After logging in, please select “Apply for Event” and then select “Curriculum Training 08/13/2022”.
The new PITC Curriculum can be purchased and used independently, but is most effective when used in conjunction with dynamic PITC Curriculum Implementation Training, led by experts in early learning and care. Register today for engaging, virtual, interactive sessions that start this August.
Why attend the PITC Curriculum Implementation Training?
The PITC Curriculum and Implementation Training supports care teachers in implementing the PITC Curriculum with fidelity. The PITC Curriculum approach centers the child and supports care teachers in providing high-quality individualized learning for children from 0–3.
Our training includes:
- Engaging, interactive, knowledgeable support facilitated by a PITC-authorized trainer (four 2-hour sessions)
- A complete set of The PITC Curriculum
- Additional high-quality resources and materials to extend the curriculum and enhance learning and participation in training.
- Expanded technical assistance to support your implementation
Training Session Dates and Topics
- Session 1, August 13: Introduction to the PITC Curriculum
- Session 2, August 27: The PITC Curriculum Planning Steps and Tools
- Session 3, September 10: Curriculum Planning for Small Groups
- Session 4, September 24: Individual Goal Planning and the Responsive Process of Watch, Ask, and Adapt
All sessions held on Saturdays from 9:00am to noon PT. Space is limited; please register by July 15.
Optional Technical Assistance (Available to All Registrants):
Additional technical assistance is available at no cost to support and reinforce learning and guide implementation of the PITC Curriculum. Technical assistance includes the following topics:
- Explore practice opportunities related to each training session
- Answers to frequently asked questions related to the sessions
- Implementation support and guidance
- Support with the PITC Curriculum implementation tools
Drop-in sessions will occur weekly from 8/15 through 9/30.
Sign up information will be provided upon request to individuals and teams registered for implementation training.
Training sessions and optional technical assistance are available virtually on the Zoom platform.
$785.00/ per person. Includes a complete set of The PITC Curriculum and the participant binder/materials for the implementation training.
About The PITC Curriculum
PITC now offers a high-quality curriculum, specifically for children ages 0-3. The curriculum features a planning process based on reflection, observation, and documentation of play and learning that respects each child’s developing abilities, individual strengths and needs, family culture(s), and language(s).
“The alignment of the PITC Curriculum Learning Progressions with the Head Start ELOF is so supportive.”
“Great accomplishment and state-of-the-art materials that illustrate the role of the Infant Toddler Care Teacher when planning infant toddler curriculum.”
For more information about the new PITC Curriculum, or to schedule curriculum implementation training, please contact Amber Morabito, email@example.com, 415-412-5796.