Recorded on November 29, 2018
This archived webinar, the third in a four-part series, describes WestEd’s Comprehensive Needs Assessment, a service designed to help education leaders quickly and thoroughly assess and strengthen school improvement plans and achieve enduring outcomes.
Our process leverages diagnostic data and a variety of assessment tools to provide guidance uniquely tailored to the challenges of your school or district, and consists of six key steps grounded by the Four Domains for Rapid School Improvement, a framework developed by WestEd’s Center on School Turnaround. The six key steps include:
- Kick-off meeting with leadership
- CALL Survey administration and analysis
- Quantitative data request
- Preliminary needs assessment report
- Qualitative data gathering
- Commencement of school improvement planning
- Carlas L. McCauley, former Director, Center on School Turnaround at WestEd
- JoAnn Cox, Associate Director of School and District Services, WestEd
- Marvin Thompson, Senior Project Manager, WestEd
- Mark Blitz, Project Director for Comprehensive Assessment of Leadership for Learning, WCEPS
Learn more about WestEd’s Comprehensive Needs Assessment service.