WestEd will partner with your school or district to conduct a comprehensive needs assessment focused on the Four Domains for Rapid School Improvement (PDF):
- Turnaround Leadership
- Talent Development
- Instructional Transformation
- Culture Shift
You will learn how to accelerate and sustain rapid school improvement, specifically by measuring current practices in your school or district using The WestEd Four Domains CALL System. This system, aligned to the Four Domains, uses survey data from multiple school sources to assess overall leadership practices and outcomes. The comprehensive needs assessment, customized to fit your needs, will help ensure accelerated school improvement, long-term growth, and a lasting positive impact.
Subscribe to the E-Bulletin for regular updates on research, free resources, services, and job postings from WestEd.
Connect with us on social media, where we share valuable information every day to help you tackle real-world challenges.
Our Comprehensive Needs Assessment process leads to actionable guidance. We help by:
- Collecting diagnostic data using The WestEd Four Domains CALL System
- Conducting quantitative data analysis
- Gathering and reviewing additional qualitative data
- Documenting needs and root causes
- Delivering tailored guidance to inform School Improvement Plans
Comprehensive Needs Assessment: A Six-Step Process
WestEd’s Comprehensive Needs Assessment is led by highly skilled staff and consists of six key steps grounded by the Four Domains:
- Kick-off meeting with the leadership
- CALL Survey administration and analysis
- Quantitative data request
- Preliminary needs assessment report
- Qualitative data gathering
- Commencement of school improvement planning
What Makes This Service Unique
Research shows that improvement systems are enabled when practices identified in the Four Domains for Rapid School Improvement are collectively implemented. Informed by this overall approach, our process also ensures tailored recommendations that help your leadership teams initiate school improvement plans with enduring outcomes for all schools, all students.
WestEd provides unparalleled expertise and a research-based foundation for school improvement as home to the National Center on School Turnaround.
For pricing information and to learn more, please contact Terry Hofer at email@example.com or 585.503.3862.