Recorded on November 06, 2018
This archived webinar is the second in a four-part series designed to help school, district, and state administrators implement the Four Domains for Rapid School Improvement, a framework developed by WestEd’s Center on School Turnaround.
Learn about WestEd’s new Four Domains CALL System, an online tool that identifies a school or district’s unique leadership opportunities and challenges.
CALL utilizes a multi-source comprehensive survey to assess core leadership practices distributed across an organization and the results are used to create a targeted action plan that supports professional growth and school effectiveness.
The Four Domains CALL System delivers:
- Domain-specific feedback on your schools’ strengths and opportunities for improvement that will inform planning and monitoring
- A shared understanding of excellence and the required leadership skills and knowledge necessary to achieve improvements
- Data comparisons against national norms and previous school-level CALL administrations
- Tools to measure ongoing progress
Who Will Benefit
- School & District Administrators
- State School Improvement Directors
- Kyle Konold, Executive Director, The Delta Academy
- Lenay Dunn, Senior Research Associate, Center on School Turnaround at WestEd
- Mark Blitz, Project Director for Comprehensive Assessment of Leadership for Learning, WCEPS
- Joseph Sassone, former Director of Development for School and District Services, Comprehensive School Assistance Program at WestEd
- Bob Rosenfeld, Senior Engagement Manager, Comprehensive School Assistance Program at WestEd
Watch a video about the WestEd Four Domains CALL System.