Career Technical Education Pathways Initiative 2010-2011 Annual Report
The Career Technical Education Pathways Initiative prepares students to succeed in the workforce through newly formed partnerships between the California Community Colleges and the California Department of Education.
These partnerships provide students with a seamless career technical education (CTE) from middle grade through community college.
This report, prepared by WestEd for the California Community Colleges and California Department of Education, captures the Initiative’s most recent success stories and progress in six areas:
- Career pathways and articulation
- Career planning and development
- Programs for underserved students
- Business and industry engagement in CTE
- CTE teacher recruitment and professional development
- Capacity building, research, and evaluation
Follow the CTE Central Blog.
Subscribe to the E-Bulletin and receive regular updates on research, free resources, solutions, and job postings from WestEd.
Your download will be available after you subscribe, or choose no thanks.