Build capacity within your agency to train teachers on the DRDP!
Become a Desired Results Developmental Profile (DRDP) certified trainer with this eight-session online program, co-training, and final certification. See the prerequisites below.
What You Will Learn
- How to present material using the latest adult learning strategies
- How to deliver DRDP training with fidelity
- Content and delivery for two DRDP trainings
Upon certification, trainers will be able to:
- Gain access to the DRDP online conference center
- Provide unlimited training within their agency
- Maintain yearly certification via quarterly update webinars
The institute is scheduled for January 24-30, 2024.
- January 24, 8:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
- January 25, 8:30 a.m.–1:30 p.m.
- January 26, 8:30 a.m.–1:30 p.m.
- January 29, 8:30 a.m.–1:30 p.m.
- January 30, 8:30 a.m.–1:30 p.m.
Online via Zoom
$6,500 tuition (Includes all certification costs, training kit, and conference center subscription)
Please fill out the application and the statement of understanding listed below to receive more information and notification of the upcoming Desired Results CTI.
- Statement of Understanding
- Certified Trainer Institute Terms and Conditions
- CTI Application
- DRDP Certified Trainer Institute (CTI) Two Training Certification Process
- Trainer’s active participation in DRDP & Meaningful Observation training.
- Alternatively, completion of DRDP modules 1-4 from California Early Childhood Online (CECO).