How Four Districts Crafted Innovative Principal Evaluation Systems: Success Stories in Collaboration
Are you looking for concrete examples of innovative principal evaluation systems? These informal case studies examine the role of collaboration in the implementation of principal evaluation systems in four school districts:
- Helena School District, Montana
- Montgomery County Public Schools, Maryland
- New Haven Public Schools, Connecticut
- New York City Public Schools, New York
Find out how multiple stakeholders–especially those from district management and labor–worked together to craft effective principal evaluation systems in their districts.
Each case includes:
- Basic demographic data
- An overview of the current evaluation system
- A summary of the origins of the current system
- A brief narrative of the process used to create and implement the current system
- Key recommendations for creating and implementing successful evaluation systems
Subscribe to the E-Bulletin and receive regular updates on research, free resources, solutions, and job postings from WestEd.
Your download will be available after you subscribe, or choose no thanks.