Date: Tuesday, February 10, 2015
Time: 10am-Noon (Eastern Time)
Location: Cannon Caucus Room (Room 345), Cannon House Building, Washington, DC
This Congressional Briefing will bring together the nation’s leading researchers and policymakers to discuss the current state of knowledge and cutting-edge approaches to improving school safety.
- Violent attacks in schools
- Bullying, harassment, cyber-bullying
- Victimization in schools
- The “school to prison pipeline”
- Mental health and threat assessments
- Bullying prevention
- School climate
- School discipline and law enforcement
Registration is free but required due to limited seating. For more information, visit the Congressional Briefing on School Safety and Violence Prevention web page and/or download the flyer [PDF].