WestEd Research Published in International Journal
“The Impact of School Vouchers in Developing Countries: A Systematic Review,” authored by WestEd researchers, was recently published in the International Journal of Educational Research.
Highlights of the Study
- Researchers systematically reviewed the impact of education vouchers in developing countries
- Systematic searching identified two rigorous evaluations: Colombia and Pakistan
- Programs likely improved equity and were cost-effective over time
- Evaluations did not examine impact on overall education quality
- Further voucher experiments in developing countries are needed
Visit the “The Impact of School Vouchers in Developing Countries: A Systematic Review” Journal web page to read the abstract and to purchase a copy of the article.
Posted on July 28, 2015