Register for the California Early Childhood Educator (CA ECE) Competencies for Adult Learning and Coaching course, a FREE online course to support coaches and trainers in developing skills and dispositions essential to coaching and training.
Cohorts begin on August 15, 2022, and end on December 16, 2022.
Participants will acquire a deeper understanding of adult learning and coaching, as well as the skills and dispositions required for coaching and training. The 13-module course is self-paced and requires approximately one hour per week.
The course is hosted by WestEd in partnership with California Health and Human Services Agency, California Department of Social Services, California Department of Education, and First 5 California.
Who Will Benefit
Early childhood coaches and trainers
What You Will Learn
- Engage in an interactive, facilitated, asynchronous online course (participants work at their own pace within a flexible structure)
- Participate in four Community of Practice sessions
- Learn more about and reflect on the CA ECE Competencies for Adult Learning and Coaching in a collaborative environment
- Analyze videos of real California coaches at work
- Participate in self-reflection, problem-solving activities, and cohort discussion threads
- Reflect on their coaching practices with a facilitator
For more information, contact Camille Mays at cmays@WestEd.org.