Most Regional Educational Laboratory (REL) work is carried out in partnership with educators—from state and local decision-makers to district and school support providers and practitioners—through REL West’s nine regional research partnerships.
REL West’s role is to provide coordination, research, and analytic support. The goal is to increase the use of data and evidence in decision-making.
The nine partnerships in REL West are:
- Arizona Literacy Partnership (AZL)
- Arizona Partnership for Education and Career Success (APECS)
- California Rural Partnerships Alliance (CRP)
- Central Valley Rural Education and Health Alliance (REHA)
- Clark County Professional Learning Partnership (CCPL)
- College Preparation Partnership (CPP)
- Educator Effectiveness Alliance (EE)
- K-6 Literacy Improvement Partnership (LP)
- Salt Lake Collective Impact Partnership (SLCI)
Visit the REL West Research Partnerships page for more information.