Program for Infant/Toddler Care Module I: Social-Emotional Growth and Socialization
WestEd’s Program for Infant/Toddler Care (PITC) has produced a series of award-winning videos and supporting materials. The products include video magazines (in DVD format), curriculum guides, trainer’s manuals, and related materials—all providing easy-to-follow techniques to ensure emotionally secure and intellectually engaging group child care. Videos are available in English, Cantonese, and Spanish. The PITC series is organized into four modules, each containing videos and print materials (see separate descriptions of each module).
Module I Print Materials:
- Infant/Toddler Caregiving: A Guide to Social-Emotional Growth and Socialization
- Module I Trainer’s Manual
Module I Videos and Video Magazines:
- First Moves: Welcoming a Child to a New Caregiving Setting
- Flexible, Fearful, or Feisty: The Different Temperaments of Infants and Toddlers
- Getting in Tune: Creating Nurturing Relationships with Infants and Toddlers
Supplementary Materials for Module I:
- Addendum to Trainer’s Manual Module I
- Spanish-Language Handouts and Transparencies
For a complete list of PITC products for sale, including current prices, download the PITC order form. At the end of the form, you will find instructions on how to order materials through the California Department of Education.
Praise for this Resource
“These materials are timely and excellent for supporting the quality of child care we all want for our children. The videos are powerful. I’m really impressed. I love your work and refer to the videos all the time.”T. Berry Brazelton, Professor Emeritus, Harvard Medical School
Subscribe to the E-Bulletin and receive regular updates on research, free resources, solutions, and job postings from WestEd.
Your download will begin after you subscribe, or choose no thanks.