Program for Infant/Toddler Care Module III: Learning and Development
WestEd’s Program for Infant/Toddler Care (PITC) has produced a series of award-winning videos and supporting materials. The products include video magazines (in DVD format), curriculum guides, trainer’s manuals, and related materials—all providing easy-to-follow techniques to ensure emotionally secure and intellectually engaging group child care. Videos are available in English, Cantonese, and Spanish. The PITC series is organized into four modules, each containing videos and print materials (see separate descriptions of each module).
Module III Print Materials:
- Infant/Toddler Caregiving: A Guide to Language Development and Communication
- Infant/Toddler Caregiving: A Guide to Cognitive Development and Learning
- Module III Trainer’s Manual
Module III Videos and Video Magazines:
- The Ages of Infancy: Caring for Young, Mobile, and Older Infants
- Discoveries of Infancy: Cognitive Development and Learning
- Early Messages: Facilitating Language Development and Communication
Supplementary Materials for Module III:
- Addendum to Trainer’s Manual Module III
- Spanish-Language Handouts and Transparencies
For a complete list of PITC products for sale, including current prices, download the PITC order form. At the end of the form, you will find instructions on how to order materials through the California Department of Education.
Praise for this Resource
“These materials are timely and excellent for supporting the quality of child care we all want for our children. The videos are powerful. I’m really impressed. I love your work and refer to the videos all the time.”T. Berry Brazelton, Professor Emeritus, Harvard Medical School
Subscribe to the E-Bulletin and receive regular updates on research, free resources, solutions, and job postings from WestEd.
Your download will be available after you subscribe, or choose no thanks.