If you are a professor or college instructor interested in using a WestEd publication as course material, you may request a complimentary evaluation copy for consideration.
Professors or college instructors already using a WestEd publication as course material may request a single complimentary desk copy.
To receive an evaluation or desk copy please, email, mail, or fax your request on departmental letterhead to:
730 Harrison Street
San Francisco, CA 94107-1242
Please include the following information for each title:
- Book title and ISBN
- Course name and number
- Course description
- Term in which the course will be taught
- Name and email address of the professor(s) teaching the course
- Indicate whether the title will be a required or optional text
- Name of the college bookstore/purchasing office that has placed, or will place, the order for the title you selected (desk copy requests only)
- Date of the bookstore or purchasing office order (if available)
For additional information, please contact the WestEd Publications Center by phone at 888.293.7833 or by email at customerservice@WestEd.org.