Recorded on October 23, 2018
Cultivating and sustaining a positive environment for teaching and learning is challenging. A strong foundation of safety, support, and health is key. This archived webinar showcases the Center on School Turnaround’s Four Domains for Rapid School Improvement as a framework for school climate and wellness.
Focusing on culture shift, the fourth domain, WestEd’s Jenny Betz demonstrates how to implement policies and practices that improve school climate and engage all stakeholders, including students, families, staff, and community, in school improvement efforts.
Who Will Benefit
- State school improvement leaders
- District and school site leaders
What You Will Learn
This archived webinar offers strategies for:
- Prioritizing equity
- Addressing disparities
- Cultivating student voice and leadership
- Engaging families and communities
- Building a culture of safety, inclusion, and collaboration
- Jenny Betz, School Climate Specialist, WestEd
- Sarah Nadiv, Senior State Technical Assistance Specialist, WestEd
- Lenay Dunn, Senior Research Associate, WestEd