Recorded on August 16, 2023
How does the resource allocation review fit into the comprehensive school improvement planning process and system of support? How is resource allocation review embedded in school improvement processes?
This is the second archived webinar in a three-part series hosted by the Region 15 and 9 Comprehensive Centers on Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) resource allocation reviews. In this second session, state education leaders from Nevada, Illinois, and Utah share how their resource allocation review process fits into their comprehensive school improvement planning process and the overall system of support. They also share strategies for engaging agency departments and describe how they integrated the resource allocation review work into existing programs.
- Susan Ulrey, Nevada Department of Education
- Darryl Wyatt, Nevada Department of Education
- Luke Corry, Illinois State Board of Education
- Holly Bell, Utah State Board of Education
- James Martin, Utah State Board of Education
- Tracy Vanderventer, Utah State Board of Education
Watch Additional Sessions From the Series